The Detective Dog
The Detective Dog!
Head on over to our video resources and listen to “The Detective Dog”
Afterwards, have a look at these activities and have a go at some of them!
- Can you find the rhyming words in the book? What do the words mean?
- Write your own story about a crime that Detective Dog Nell has solved.
- Write a set of instructions to teach people how to look after a pet.
- Write a persuasive letter to your teacher to ask them if you can have a ‘reading dog’ in your school / classroom.
- Draw your own illustrations of a detective dog.
- Make a comic strip about a new adventure that the Detective Dog might have.
- Find out more about dogs and make a poster about them.