Wednesdays before school - Yoga for Learning
A creative and fun approach to yoga, developing a healthy body and a calm, clear mind.
Yoga can enhance children's learning by ...
- Developing co-ordination, flexibility and strength
- Improving concentration, focus and awareness
- Increasing self-esteem and well-being
- Supporting creativity and imagination
- Helping to relax the body and calm the mind
Your child will learn ...
- fun yoga games, designed to engage and stimulate
- a series of postures woven together with songs and stories
- relaxation, stillness and quiet reflection using gentle music and creative visualisation