Year 2 are soon to have a visit from the Hampshire Fire Team about safety in the home. This week, it is home safety week and there is lots of information on the Hampshire site about keeping safe in home.
One aspect of safety in the home is being aware of carbon monoxide poisoning and how to keep your family safe. Mr Cornmell, Bishops Waltham local chimney sweep, helped me understand more about this danger and preventative measures you can put into place to help to keep your family safe.
From the 1st October 2015 government regulations require both smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms to be installed in rented residential accommodation. The Regulations apply both to houses and flats.
Please log on to the link below to find out more about how to keep your family safe from all risks at home
Children's link (also on Year Pages)