We are going to continue to practise joining letters together making words.
These words are ones you use in your writing all the time.
- Each letter starts on the line with an entry stroke
- Keep your pencil on the paper until you have finished the word, then dot the 'i's and cross the 't's.
- Sit you letters on the line. Some letters like 'g j p q y' have descenders which go below the line.
- Capital letters never join up.
This is our live lesson. You can use the practise sheet or write the words in your blended learning book.
This time we are going to practise words with 'th' in the them.
You can practise these words in different ways.
- paint brush and water on a wall or patio
- painting the letters
- using chalk, felt tips, markers, crayons, pens
- using a finger in a tray of sand, shaving foam or flour
- using different coloured paper or on large pieces of paper