Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants
We currently have vacancies for Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants, to join our friendly, hardworking team, full time and part time.
You will need to be a good time keeper, caring and confident when dealing with pupils, a good communicator, a calm organiser and be able to work well in a team.
As a Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant you will be asked to:
• Supervise the children in the dining areas, playground or other parts of the school premises
• Ensure children are safe and secure
• Be a role model, promoting good conduct and behaviour
• Assist with associated duties (e.g. cleaning up spillages, ensuring tables are clean etc)
• Provide welfare support to the pupils, including undertaking first aid duties (training will be provided)
• Make lunchtimes a happy and fun period
If you enjoy working with children and feel this job is for you, we would very much like to hear from you.
Hours are Monday to Friday 11.45am to 1.00pm (term time only). Hourly rate £9.53 - Actual Salary £2,648.95
Please contact the school office for further information and an application form, telephone 01489 892375 or email email@example.com