PCSO Sarah McCulloch and our School Council on parking patrol
PCSO Sarah McCulloch and PCSO Owen Reeves are the designated officers for the Bishops Waltham and Soberton neighbourhood. PCSO McCulloch has responsibility for Bishops Waltham and Swanmore whilst PCSO Reeves has ownership of Soberton and Newtown as part of a wider responsibility for villages located along the A32 corridor to West Meon
PACT (Police and Communities Together) meetings are held approximately every six months. These are open meetings where police and the community can agree local policing priorities for the next six months going forward.
FROM PCSO - SARAH MCCULLOCH
My name is Sarah McCulloch and I am the Police Community Support Officer for Bishops Waltham and Swanmore Villages, working out of the Meon Valley Police Station in Bishops Waltham.
This letter is just to remind you how to report crime.
If you notice anything strange, suspicious or worrying, please report it to your local Police.
To keep this a safe community we need the public to be our eyes and ears.
Only call 999 if:
• A crime is happening now (or just happened)
• You have immediate concerns for someone’s safety
• You see a traffic collision involving injury or danger to other road users.
• You see something suspicious that needs immediate attention
Not an Emergency
Call 101 to report:
• crimes that are not in progress
• Suspicious people or vehicles
• Non urgent information
• Criminal damage / theft / theft from a vehicle (this can also be reported on-line at www.hampshire.police.uk )
For general information and advice go to www.hampshire.police.uk
Use Crimestoppers if you don’t want to talk to the police. You can report any crime or suspicion without giving your name: 0800 555 111
This is not an emergency service – for a crime in progress - call 999
PCSO Sarah McCulloch
Meon Valley Police Station